Recipients must be alumni of Trinity College and must have made an outstanding contribution to the College and/or the wider community – for achievements from 1 January to 31 December 2016.
Current staff and members of the Trinity Board or Union of the Fleur-de-Lys Committee are not eligible for an award (nominations for past members are permitted).
Before submitting your nomination, please note the following:
- nominations open each year in November
- nominations must be received by the Trinity Alumni Office by 27 January 2017
- only complete nomination forms will be considered
- all nominations are kept confidential
- the selection process is based on publicly available information and supporting materials provided by the person submitting the nomination.