Celebration of the Centenary of the Chapel
25 Nov 2017
The Chapel is an important expression of the Anglican foundations and Christian values of Trinity College and Janet Clarke Hall.
Designed by the Tasmanian architect Alexander North and built between 1911 and 1917, it was made possible by a gift from John Horsfall in memory of his daughter, Edith Carington.
Join us to celebrate the Centenary of the Chapel's consecration.