The College seeks to offer the Trinity experience to the most deserving students, regardless of their financial means, and to welcome students of diverse backgrounds from across Australia and around the world.
The generosity of many donors makes it possible for the College to offer a significant number of scholarships. Around $1 million was provided in scholarships and assistance last year for remission of fees. While there are some awards for academic excellence, most funds are designated for those who need financial support. ￼
To apply for assistance toward Residential College fees, complete the PDF form below.
Please enclose any material relevant to your application, such as documents establishing your eligibility for a particular scholarship.
If you are applying on the basis of financial need:
- You must provide details of family income and expenditure where asked.
- Copies of the most recent taxation assessments (Notice of Assessment) for parent or guardian must be submitted, unless you have demonstrated you are independent.
- Information provided remains strictly confidential.
- for students returning to College is 30 October 2016.
- for new students applying for a residential place at Trinity for next year is 4 January 2017.
Please complete a PDF version of the form; and for Financial Need scholarships, our Budget Planning Form.
- You can email the PDF(s) to the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send it by post to The Registrar, Trinity College, the University of Melbourne, Royal Pde, Parkville VIC 3052 Australia.